Sunday, July 17, 2016

THAT WAS SOOOOOO FUNNY!!! Remember when i accidentally erased all my pictures of my blog, so then i deleted the blog?

me fist fighting my blog



OMG that was sooooo funny!

not really.

who was i kidding?   I LOVE BLOGGING

note to self:  do something, anything, one tiny little something that is interesting enough to blog about.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah....not that easy.


wanna see a picture of my new needlepoint?  thats fun!




here is a little summary of the past 2 weeks:



the paint on my outdoor yarn balls was dusty and dingy, so i took them down and repainted them.   they are hanging here to dry, but then i put them back up against the wall in their original home



-had a GI scope and it showed almost occluded on one of the two tumors in the small bowel.
-started on BRAF and MEK (targeted therapy) its in pill form and no side effects yet
-decided to do some low dose radiation to the small bowel to shrink the tumors and prevent an occlusion.  got mapped for it friday and monday start 3 weeks of mon-fri treatments.  getting it at balboa navy med ctr

emotionally,
-yet again thought about moving to the east and just ruled it out for right now.  so, yet again pictures are off the wall in most rooms, got rid of some stuff on craigslist.  then changed our minds.  staying here.  i was given the analogy from one of my brothers recently that said its like changing banks.  difficult to transfer all the accounts, easy payments, etc etc.  however, its more like you are in the middle of buying a house and are halfway through applying for a mortgage, and then change the house you are buying, changing Realtors, changing the mortgage company.  all of that can be done, just not something that is doable for us right now.

hopefully by november, when the lease is up, when the tumors have shrunk and phil is a bit more stable, we will revisit the thought.


thats it for now.  super difficult to summarize such a two week period.  so, maybe my blogging will catch back up to real time.

xoxoxooxox



6 comments:

  1. I missed you crazy girl...
    I knew when you started blogging on the Group Me that you needed to kiss and make up.. I'm glad you did!
    Did I ever tell you that I enjoy your blog? OXOXOXOOXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your comments! U ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may not always comment but always love to catch up on whats happening on the blog (I guess I just dont do so well at the communicating thing) Thanks for the updates

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may not always comment but always love to catch up on whats happening on the blog (I guess I just dont do so well at the communicating thing) Thanks for the updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy to have your blog back. Whewwww! That was a long two weeks -- really, seemed like at least two months. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee. I commented on Sunday. Guess it's in cyberspace somewhere. So glad blog is backšŸ˜™love it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete