Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day 1 in sav -- day 4 for Schweizer getting zapped! And all is well today!!

Arrived in sav --- happy and rested !  Not so difficult when you get to fly first class.  A tad of heaven!!
Iris & mike picked me up. Evening on the deck with dinner just for me!  Iris homemade gaZpacho with avacados.  

I was so worried about the heat/humidity and a wave of nostalgia overwhelmed me with the temp and humidity, all the lush greener, the smells of the marsh!  Like I had never left.  Purely majical. 

Plus almost zero jet lag since I was exsausted I got on the east coast sleeping schedule in one day .
I got out of blogging practice and took most of my pictures with a camera today and don't have my computer to download right now.
Michelle, this is for you I know how much you love the mellow mushroom pizza !

Cocktails... And I thought I lived in tequila town
Becky Laurie and I went out for a music concert on a marina and Ilse of hope





Ran into one of irises friends Martha I had to hug her because she's the one that after I said "I wish I could do an ironman" after Iris did her first ...."  
"If course you can" with almost a look that was like "what's wrong with you, go do it" 

It sort of surprised me and was just one of those moments you don't forget.  


Me🔼..................................Becky 🔼

Day at scad museum... Amazing I'll download my camera tommorow.

Just got off the phone with phill.  Did great on his own. I'm and out of radiation without any trouble.  Getting some really good workouts and some much needed napping.  I think it may be less pressure to stay awake and bee conversational when alone.  

Goidnight and blog tommorow 

No comments:

Post a Comment