Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday update

Philly up and about taking care of business.  He finished up his first week day five complete and he has a couple are busy appointments coming up this week but I feel like he's doing OK. had a girlfriend check up on him and she gave me a report that he was doing just fine so no worries there. I have a substitute here in Savannah, so I'm cool without him right now!  Isn't this cutie carsboard cut out the best!



Rosemary and black olive homemade bread!  To die for. 


Best dinner ever!  Salmon salads to include a watermelon salad!! Thanks Iris !!
Bird watching and chatting! Best spot!



In love with every single piece of pottery in this house.  I feel like I want to take a picture of everyone of them just got inspiration.  This is a gargoyle planter my dad made!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment