Tuesday, August 9, 2016

a website I would like to share

This is a little lengthy (65 pages) so please don't feel obligated to read the whole thing.  
I have been pretty stressed out lately and was doing some research trying to figure out the specific reasons why and possible ways to alleviate some of my anxiety, anger, grief.  

I found it so helpful that it and another article I'll try to post, also, clarified a lot for me.  But, also what Phil could be going through and how to address some things, helpful hints and ways to improve coping.  Already my day today has gone much smoother, and gave me some good ideas of things I can do now and in the future. 

Hope you find it as helpful as I did. The intro did include, you can read all the way through or just some portions.  






No comments:

Post a Comment